How To Buy the Paintings

* Email me for a price list of available paintings.
* I also accept payment by monthly installments - I mark such a painting as "Reserved" and ship it when I receive the final payment.
* I accept payment with all credit cards through PayPal or you can pay by a bank wire transfer.
* I mail you the painting as soon as I receive your payment, via DHL courier.
* All paintings are originals and come with a Certificate Of Authenticity signed by me.
* Returns are accepted, no questions asked, within a week of delivery, painting must be returned in its original condition. I will refund your full purchase price minus shipping and handling costs immediately upon receiving the painting back.

If you have any other questions, please, contact me - I will be happy to talk to you.






Google










Agenda culturel et artistique Agenda culturel et artistique de Paris  


annuaire des artistes et artisans d